Items of Personal Information Processed by the Company
The following are the items of personal information that the Company processes:
- Provision of services for clinical trials and specimen analysis
- Resumes, cover letters, and other materials of job applicants
- Information for customer follow-up management
- Used as a communication channel for notification delivery, complaint handling, etc.
- (The following items are collected when customers make inquiries via the Company's representative phone line) Name, email address, contact information (home phone number, mobile phone number), address, category (regular customer/job applicant), affiliation, type of inquiry (product and service-related questions/other questions), other general personal information of the customer included in the inquiry voluntarily mentioned during the customer inquiry on the Company's website, health-related information, and other sensitive information.
The Company may combine other information that it has lawfully collected from you with the information you have provided.
Company's Purposes and Methods of Processing Personal Information
The Company uses and discloses the information provided by you to the Company at the time of collection as explained to you.
The Company uses the information collected from you or lawfully received from you as follows:
- When responding to requests such as sending documents or answering customer inquiries and fulfilling requests
- For business purposes such as data analysis, auditing, new product development, improving the Company's website, improving the Company's products and services, understanding site usage trends, providing personalized products and proposals to you to tailor your site experience, and evaluating the effectiveness of the Company's promotional campaigns
- Company's medical and pharmaceutical research activities:Performing medical and pharmaceutical research and development tasks such as data analysis collected through clinical activities
- Company's marketing and medical/pharmaceutical information dissemination tasks: Conducting marketing or medical/pharmaceutical information acquisition and dissemination activities targeting healthcare professionals such as market research, product briefings, and conducting educational activities targeting joint marketing company employees, other stakeholders
- Contract conclusion and performance:Confirmation of the identity of the contract counterparty, determination of contract conclusion, supply of products and collection of payment, payment of service fees such as lecture fees, consulting fees, and other service fees, performance of the contract, business contact within the necessary scope for performance of the contract, response to non-performance of obligations, handling of disputes and complaints related to the contract, proof of contract conclusion and performance, and computerized management of the contract counterparty, contract content, payment details, etc.
- Compliance with the Company's legal and administrative obligations:Reporting of adverse drug reactions, usability survey results, reporting and payment of various taxes such as corporate and value-added taxes, issuance and provision of receipts and tax invoices, and compliance with legal and administrative obligations imposed on the Company
- Responding and handling consumer and customer inquiries and complaints, and delivering notifications
- Confirmation of entry and exit, crime prevention, and securing contact information
- Administrative processing of job applications and hiring, and responding to job-related inquiries
In addition, when necessary or appropriate, the Company uses and discloses your information in accordance with the laws and regulations governing personal information protection, as follows: (a) When allowed by the relevant laws including those outside of your country of residence, (b) when following legal procedures, (c) when responding to requests from public or governmental authorities outside of your country of residence, including public or governmental authorities, (d) when enforcing the terms and conditions of our Company, (e) when protecting the operation of our company or our affiliates, (f) when protecting the rights, privacy, safety, or assets of our company, our affiliates, you, or others, and (g) when pursuing available remedies or limiting the damages our Company may incur. The Company may also use and disclose your information in other ways with your consent.
The following is an overview of the Company's provision of personal information to third parties.
|Items of information
|Ministry of Food and
Drug Safety and sponsor
|Fulfillment of reporting obligations, such as submission of clinical trial plans (plan modifications) for review under relevant laws and regulations, reporting on the status of clinical trials, reporting adverse drug reactions, and reporting results of clinical trials||Name, position, contact information, affiliation, hospital name, and hospital address of clinical trial investigators, as well as health information such as date of birth, height, weight, gender, race, smoking status, pregnancy status, and health status of trial participants||Until the purpose of
use is achieved
|Institutional Review Board (IRB) of each hospital||Performance of various reporting obligations related to clinical trials||Name, position, contact information, affiliation, hospital name, and hospital address of clinical trial investigators, as well as health information such as date of birth, height, weight, gender, race, smoking status, pregnancy status, and health status of trial participants||Same as above.|
We are outsourcing personal information processing tasks as follows. If there are any changes in the content of the entrusted work or the entrusted party, we will disclose it through the "Notice" corner and this policy.
|CRScube||Management and storage of clinical trial-related databases|
In addition, we may use and disclose information that is not personally identifiable for any purpose. If the Company combines information that cannot identify an individual with information that can identify an individual (e.g. combining your name with your geographic location), the Company will handle the combined information as personal information as long as the combination is maintained.
Third-party Sites and Services
The company uses reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures required by relevant laws and regulations to protect personal information under its control. However, no data transmission or storage system via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately using the "Customer Contact" section below to let us know the reason for your concern.